Calculate Linux Scratch (CLS) and Calculate Scratch Server (CSS) are specialized distributions designed to build a liveCD for any task.
The distribution includes the bare minimum necessary to build a desktop (CLS) or Server (CSS): driver and utilities, libraries, source code for the Linux kernel and Portage. CLS also has a preinstalled Xorg Server and graphics libraries.
- The LiveCD contains an exact copy of the installation image.
- CLS includes utilities for configuring, building and installing the system.
- Interactive system build allows you to build a customized ISO image.
- Can be installed on a USB-Flash or a USB-HDD with ext4, ext3, ext2, reiserfs, btrfs, xfs, jfs, nilfs2 or fat32.
- 100% compatible with Gentoo.
Feel the advantage of maximum performance and supported equipment.
- Maximum optimization for older systems.
- Quick installation with simple one-line installer.
- Easy update via Portage.