Calculate Directory Server (CDS) is an advanced, LDAP-based authentication server designed to be a domain controller for business networks.
CDS can successfully replace Windows NT Server ® (with support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Seven clients) and provides additional services: LDAP, DNS, PROXY, Mail, FTP, Jabber and many others that can be deployed in minutes.
- High reliability of Linux OS.
- Not picky about the hardware resources.
- Does not require royalty or license fee.
- Works in heterogeneous environment (Windows / Linux).
Calculate Linux is based on Gentoo, which is well known for its stability and performance on a wide range of hardware: from Pentium Pro to modern processors.
- Centralized network user authorization, using roaming profiles.
- Users login information for samba, mail, jabber, proxy and ftp stored in LDAP.
- Replication accounts supported, with unix, samba and mail users.
- The Calculate 2 package offers convenient tools for remote administration.
- Manageable centralized software update for network clients (if Calculate Linux Desktop is used).
- Tools for creating user profiles backups.
- Can be installed on a USB Flash or a USB-HDD with ext4, ext3, ext2, reiserfs, btrfs, xfs, jfs, nilfs2 or fat32.
- 100% compatible with Gentoo with support for binary repository updates.
Feel the advantages of maximum performance and security with Linux.
Your success is important to us and with Calculate Directory Server you get:
- Smooth migration from Windows to Linux.
- Easy update via Portage throughout the server life.
- Regular release of new versions with intervals of 3 months including all of the latest service packs and updates.
- 24/7 support on-line via IRC or Calculate Linux community.