Calculate Linux Desktop (CLD) is a multifunctional desktop that can handle anything you need for your business.
CLD is a versatile replacement for Windows Workstation ® and provides an advanced set of applications, including LibreOffice, development tools, graphics and sound editors.
- Full integration with Calculate Directory Server.
- Support for roaming profiles with CDS.
- User-friendly desktop based on KDE, MATE or XFCE.
- Сommon set of toolbars, desktop applications and basic settings, regardless of the desktop environment choice.
- CLD can be installed on a USB-Flash or a USB-HDD with ext4, ext3, ext2, reiserfs, btrfs, xfs, jfs or fat32.
- Supported languages: Albanian, Belorussian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Ukrainian.
- 100% compatible with Gentoo repositories with support for binary repository updates.
- Calculate Linux Desktop can be installed with various desktop environments: KDE, MATE or XFCE, depending on your hardware.
- Auto-tuning applications at logon based on the server settings.
- Easy update via Portage throughout the distribution life cycle.
- 24/7 support on-line via IRC or Calculate Linux community.